Return Policy & Instructions
A product may be returned in its original condition within 30 days of receipt of your order for a refund or credit provided all Return Conditions are met and Return Instructions are followed. Returns may be subject to a restocking fee. An item cannot be returned more than 120 days after the date of purchase.
- All items must be returned in NEW condition (i.e., unused, unopened and unopened internal packaging) in the original manufacturer’s packaging and with all original contents included, e.g., instruction manuals, accessories, additional components.
- Products that have been used or installed are non-returnable.
- Because of the critical nature of body armor, ADS is unable to accept returns of body armor of any kind.
- ADS will not accept returns on custom manufactured items.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return freight, unless the item is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
- ADS recommends insuring goods for their full value and safely packaging items to prevent shipping damages.
- All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) provided by ADS. Items returned without an RMA number will not be processed.
- The customer should contact their Account Manager to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please note we cannot accept a return without a RMA number.
- The RMA number will remain active for only 30 business days.
- The customer should pack the item(s) securely using the original packing material.
- ADS does not accept COD shipments.
- To ensure proper delivery, ADS highly recommends that the customer choose a carrier that offers delivery notification (e.g., UPS or FedEx).
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box.
- Please insure the package for the full merchandise value and return all promotional materials, accessories, manuals, etc. that were included with the original shipment.
- Please communicate tracking information to your sales rep so that they will be able to track and provide information on the condition of the return.